WORKING FOR EVOLUTION
If working for Evolution appeals give us a call
Tom Rawson 07881940219 email@example.com
Oliver Hall 07815881094 firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlie Crotty 07515364418 email@example.com
Evolution Farming offers excellent career opportunities to people looking to enjoy a long and progressive career in dairy farming.
- The ability to develop your career through working on different farms in different locations from trainee herdsperson through to director of the company.
- An excellent rewards package for working a yearly average of 55 hours per week; in many cases including a good standard of accommodation either on or close to the farm.
- An official appraisal process every six months designed to manage your expectations allowing structured feedback between staff members and their manager.
- Regular training driven by our employees. Regular managers discussion groups allow the senior staff from each unit to meet up and share management ideas, compare performance and learn from bought in speakers.
- An extensive health and safety review for each unit.
- A real and genuine chance to progress from “shop floor to top floor”. The first people through the system are now managing units with profit shares, allowing them to buy into the company with a view to becoming a director.